SCEC, evaluates protective security products to determine their suitability for use in Australian Government facilities.
Approved products are listed in the Security Equipment Evaluated Products List (SEEPL)
Security Level 3 (SL3) Must have SCEC approved keying system installed and be key retained. When a keying system with a lower SL rating is used, the padlock inherits the lower SL rating
- Chrome plated hardened steel lock body.
- Special hardened alloy steel shackle with Nano-Protect™ as standard.
- Double ball locking.
- Incorporates the popular 570 style barrel.
- Compatible with most restricted keying profiles.
- SCEC approved for SL3.
- Wide range of shackles in different sizes.
- Wide range of accessories and spare parts are also available.
- Supplied boxed.