Follow us on
BRAVA Metro EV6000 series commercial grade entrance leverset with clutching levers.
BCA AS1428.1 -2009 compliant leverset.
Successfully tested up to 4 hours (depending on type of door set) on fire door assemblies in accordance with Australian Standard AS 1905.1- 2005, Part 1: Fire Resistant Door sets.
The Carbine C45 series padlocks are a high quality modular brass padlock. Carbine
padlocks are workshop and field tested for security, strength and weather
The Padlock features are as below;
• Rekeyable R48 brass cylinder with 570 type barrel
• Suits Keyline LKW9 (Silca LW5) profile
• Snap shut function as standard but this can be changed to a key retained
function by simply rotating the cam 180 degrees
• Rapid change shackle using a phillips head screwdriver
• Standard BR model body is brass with a brushed brass finish
• Addition BRNP models feature a weather resistant nickel plated finish
• Stainless steel double ball locking
• No linishing or knocking pin hole plugs into the padlock
• Standard model has an 8mm diameter shackle in materials of molybdenum
alloy (standard) or stainless steel
• Four shackle opening sizes available: 30mm, 50mm, 75mm and 100mm
• Additional model available with smaller 6.35mm diameter molybdenum
shackle for tight fit applications
• Customized etching available with your details on the padlock body, minimum
• Available in bulk packs, plus individual boxes keyed to differ, keyed alike, less
barrel and less cylinder
• There is also a display pack model in standard and stainless steel versions
which are ideal for retail purposes
The Carbine ALB series of double cylinder deadbolts offer a complete package of security, flexibility and spare parts if needed. The feature of the ALB series is its superior bolt mechanism.
— Concealed fixing
— Removable brass 6 pin PD style cylinder (keyed to a 5 pin key)
— Suits Keyline LKW9 (Silca LW5) profile
— Special model available with a 5 pin TES5 keyway cylinder (compatible with Gainsborough keys)
— Fully rekeyable to either simple keying alike or master keying
— Able to accept a wide range of restricted barrels
— Can be purchased with the option of less cylinder housing making it attractive to users of ultra high-security systems such as EVVA, DC1 etc
— Has a rose diameter of 65mm without the rosette or 70mm with the rosette supplied
— Made to fit doors with a thickness between 35mm – 45mm
— Supplied with two spacing rings per lock to accommodate thinner doors
— Can be purchased with a either a 60mm, 70mm or an adjustable 60-70mm backset
— Finishes available include stainless steel, antique bronze, polished brass, chrome plate and antique brass
Here is the Whitco Leichhardt sliding screen door lock in black.